How to Book a Room
The Marston Science Library offers 21 rooms to current UF students for group study. Each box below represents a one half-hour increment of bookable time. Groups may reserve up to 2 blocks of time and up to 2 hours per day. Only one study room may be booked at a time.
To reserve a room:
- Select the room and time that you wish to book by clicking on the corresponding box on the Time Grid.
- Review your selection in the area at the bottom of the screen below the Time Grid. In the drop down menu, select your booking end time. You can edit/or delete your selected booking slots in this area. When your selection is complete click on .
- Log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
- Review the Study Room Terms and Conditions. Once done, click Continue.
- Click on to submit your reservation.
Once your booking has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email.
If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Marston Science Library circulation department at (352) 273-2851.