Individual study rooms are only available to UF Health Science Center students and UF Health residents/fellows at this time. Group study rooms are not available at this time.
How to book an individual study room
The Health Science Center library offers 18 individual study rooms for online reservations. Each box below represents a one half-hour increment of bookable time. Reservations are made in half-hour increments for a maximum of four hours per session. To reserve a room:
- Select the room and time(s) that you wish to book by clicking on the corresponding boxes on the Time Grid.
- Review your selection in the area at the bottom of the screen below the Time Grid. You can edit and/or delete your selected booking slots in this area. When your selection is complete click on Submit Times.
- Log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
- Review the Study Room Terms and Conditions. Once done, click Continue.
- Click on Submit my Booking to submit your reservation.
Once your booking request has been submitted, if you are currently an HSC student or UF Health resident or fellow, your request will be approved by an HSCL staff member, and you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email. If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Health Science Center Library information desk at (352) 273-8408.