LOCATION + EQUIPMENT + FEATURES
- There are 10 Test Proctoring Booths located on the southwest-side of the 2nd floor of Library West.
- Each booth has a
- computer workstation on the UF network
- webcam with a cord long enough to remove the camera from the monitor and show the proctor the space
- a door that closes for testing privacy
- If your test requires headphones or a headset, you must bring your own.
- Booths are only available to students taking online proctored exams and students must show their LibCal confirmation email if asked by Library staff.
- Please note: although the booths are located in a semi-quiet area of the 2nd floor, they are not soundproof. Remember to bring your own earplugs if you find ambient noise distracting.
BOOKING A PROCTORING BOOTH
- Currently-enrolled UF students may reserve an online proctored test booth for two and a half hours.
- Reservations times are for 8:30am-11:00am, 11:30am-2:00pm, or 2:30pm-5:00pm, on Monday through Friday when Library West is open.
- Students should be mindful of both preparation time and test length when selecting their reservation time, and allow for additional time to connect to the online proctoring company (ProctorU, HonorLock, Tegrity, etc.) and set up the online exam.
- Choose a booth number and reservation time, then click to begin filling out the reservation form.
- When your reservation has been submitted:
- You will receive confirmation from LibCal that your reservation for a proctoring booth has been completed.
- If you do not receive this confirmation email, be sure to contact Library West User Services at (352) 273-2525.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you may not have correctly made your reservation.
- Bring your LibCal reservation with you!
- Be sure to save your LibCal reservation confirmation email and have it with you when you come to West.
- You will need to know the booth number to go to, and if the library is at capacity, showing this confirmation email will let you into the building.
- Be on time!
- You may enter the testing booth no more than 5 minutes before your reservation start time.
- Double-check your room number & reservation time before opening the door so you don't walk in on someone else's exam.
- Before your test, you can get a wipe from the Circulation Desk to wipe off the keyboard and mouse before using, or bring and use your own wipes.
- Log out of the workstation
- You will need to log out of the workstation and leave the booth by the end of your reservation period.
- Close the door behind you.
COMPUTING & PROCTORING SERVICE HELP
- Library staff do not offer computing or testing support.
- Workstation Issues
- If there are any issues connecting or problems with the workstation please submit a Help Request at: https://classrooms.at.ufl.edu/request/
- or call the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-4357 (HELP).
- Testing Service Issues
- Issues with the testing service will most quickly be resolved by contacting the help desk for the service proctoring your exam.
PROCTORING BOOTHS: TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Gator1 ID Card required to enter Library West.
- NO food or drinks - only water bottles allowed.
- Patrons must wear masks at all times while in the building.
- Bring your reservation confirmation email in case the building is at capacity.
- Keys are no longer needed; enter the booth no more than 5 minutes before your reservation time.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Monday, October 19, 2020
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding