How to Book a Room
Each green box below represents one half-hour increment of bookable time. Currently enrolled UF students may book a ProctorU room for up to seven consecutive half-hour increments (3.5 hours). Students should be mindful of both preparation time and test length when determining the proper length of their booking and allow for an extra 30 minutes for connecting to ProctorU and setting up the online exam. (For example, if your test is 2 hours long, reserve a 2.5 hour block of time),
Choose a room number and test time, then click on the corresponding green boxes below! Fill out the reservation form, then bring both your room reservation and ProctorU test confirmation emails with you to the Circulation Desk on the second floor of Library West. The Circulation staff will verify your information and will then check out a ProctorU room key to you.
If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Library West circulation department at (352) 273-2525.
Location + Equipment + Features
- There are six ProctorU testing booths located on the 2nd floor of Library West.
- Each booth has a computer workstation on the UF network and a webcam with a cord long enough to remove the webcam from the monitor and show the proctor the room. There is also a door that closes for testing privacy.
- If your test requires headphones or a headset, you must bring your own.
- Please note: although the booths are located in a semi-quiet area of the 2nd floor, they are not soundproof - bring your own earplugs if you find ambient noise distracting.
- Booths are only available to students taking online ProctorU exams and students must show their ProctorU confirmation email or text when they check out the booth key from the Circulation Desk.
- In order to ensure the timely return of ProctorU Room keys, the Libraries charge overdue fines for keys that are returned past the scheduled time due.
How to Begin Your Test
- Navigate to https://proctoru.com/testitout/
- Fill in the required fields and click "Connect to a live person."
- If there are any issues connecting or problems with the workstation please submit a Help Request at:https://classrooms.at.ufl.edu/request/ or call the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-4357.